Thinking about self-managed super?
The difference between an SMSF and other types of funds is that the members of an SMSF are usually also the trustees. This means the members of the SMSF run it for their benefit and are responsible for complying with the super and tax laws
If you set up a self-managed super fund (SMSF), you're in charge – you make the investment decisions for the fund and you're held responsible for complying with the super and tax laws. It's a major financial decision and you need to have the time and skills to do it. There may be better options for your super savings.
An SMSF must be run for the sole purpose of providing retirement benefits for the members or their dependants. Don't set up an SMSF to try to get early access to your super, or to buy a holiday home or artworks to decorate your house. These things are illegal.
It's best to see a qualiﬁed, licensed professional to help you decide. That’s where we can help!
In-house experts readily on hand
The SFR Advisory Group provides clients with in-house expertise in relation to the establishment and management of your superannuation. With a small but dedicated team of SMSF Specialists Advice, Accountants, Investment Advisers, Estate Planners, Real Estate Agents we provide tailored advice for individuals in a variety of circumstances. Whether you are single, a couple, have a large family, employed, or running your own business, we can provide you with spot-on assistance with your SMSF. Perth and interstate clients choose us when they want professionalism and specialised services.
SFR Self Managed Super Fund Key Benefits:
- Flat fee structure
- No Platform or wrap fee
- Access to Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF) accountants
- In-house administration and management
- All types of super pensions and strategies are covered
- High compliance regime
- Access to direct investments
- Over 20 years' experience in SMSF advice, management and administration
- Advanced Estate Planning strategies
- Advanced portfolio construction technical support
- Online portfolio access/reporting
- Access to discount stockbroking
- Access to property management support
- Compliance service option
- Audit included in fee
- Unlimited telephone support