SFR Planners believe that financial planning isn’t always about reaching out for financial gain but more about making the most of your current situation which includes much more than just your financial position.
After more than 30 years of providing financial advice, I can say with some knowledge, there is absolutely no correlation between how much money you have and your overall happiness or even comfort. We can help you regardless of your current financial position and help you appreciate whatever you have is enough and strangely enough (once realised) more seems to come regardless!
SFR’s big picture goal is to help people to be financially independent regardless of your current financial position. That’s why retirement planning really is so irrelevant because if you do the right things now and I mean NOW, such things as retirement is a natural event that you will be well prepared for or any event including those unexpected challenges that seem to lurk on all our doorsteps endlessly!
SFR Key Financial Planning Benefits:
- Real wholistic advice well beyond other advice firms can provide
- Set fees based on services provided rather than assets-based fees
- In-house investment committee
- Direct assets ability: cash, fixed interest, property & shares
- Insurance advice, SMSF specialist advice, SMSF administration
- SFR App to view up to date portfolio and important information
- Estate planning
- Active portfolio management including fundamental and technical analysis
- Access to in-house taxation, property, mortgage and self-managed super service