Who can I speak to if I have a complaint about the advisory service?
We are committed to providing quality advice to our clients. This commitment extends to providing accessible complaint resolution mechanisms for our clients. If you have any complaint about the service provided to you:
- Contact your adviser and tell your adviser about your complaint.
- If your complaint is not satisfactorily resolved within 7 days, please contact SFR Planners on (08) 9220 5200 or put your complaint in writing and send it to us at, SFR Planners, Level 4, 10 Eastbrook Terrace, East Perth WA 6004. We will try and resolve your complaint quickly and fairly.
- If we cannot reach a satisfactory resolution, you can raise your concerns with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) using the contact details below. SFR Planners is a member of this complaints resolution service.
- The Australian Securities & Investment Commission (ASIC) also has a free call Info line on 1300 300 630 which you may use to make a complaint or obtain information about your rights.
- If your concerns involve unethical conduct, you may wish to consider raising these concerns with the Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA). They can be contacted at P O Box 109, Collins Street West, Melbourne Vic 8007.